MegaSporeBiotic is the first, All Spore, pharmaceutical grade probiotic product that takes advantage of nature’s design for a perfect and true probiotic. Physicians Exclusive has identified key spores as both safe and effective at supporting digestive health and boosting immunity. Physicians Exclusive is making these spores available for the first time in the dietary supplement industry. MegaSporeBiotic is the first dietary supplement probiotic that contains 5 proven pharmaceutical grade bacillus spores including the patented carotenoid rich probiotic strain – B. indicus HU36.
Probiotics are the fastest growing category in the supplement industry. Recent research done by the NIH has defined probiotics by a strict criteria:
1. The organism must be a normally occurring organism in the digestive tract.
2. In order to consistently trigger a healthy boost in immune function the organism must be supplemented in concentrations higher than what normally occurs in the digestive tract.
3. The organism must be able to survive in the digestive tract as well as in the environment.
Interestingly enough there are almost no probiotics in the marketplace that meet all three of these criteria!.
MegaSporeBiotic contains 5 pharmaceutical grade strains that each have unique function and thus contribute to the overall effectiveness of the product. Below is a brief description of each:
1) Bacillus Indicus HU36 – The first carotenoid rich probiotic strain offered to the dietary supplement market. An isolate from humans, Indicus HU36 produces high levels of powerful carotenoids (antioxidants) at the site of absorption. Carotenoids do not survive the gastric system well. HU36 however, has demonstrated the ability to survive past the stomach acid and produce the carotenoids at their site of absorption in the gut. This makes the carotenoids produced by HU 36 the most bioavailable supplementary carotenoids in the marketplace. HU36 gives MegaSporeBiotic a function that no other probiotic formulations on the market can claim-it provides key nutrients in their most potent form.
2) Bacillus Clausii – This strain is the largest selling strain of prescription probiotic in the world. For the first time, this strain is made available to the U.S. dietary supplement industry and is available exclusively to healthcare professionals. Bacillus Clausii is recommended for use during antibiotic treatment due to its ability to resist damage from a variety of common antibiotics. MegaSporeBiotic has the unique function of being a powerful supplement that can be used in adjunct with antibiotic therapy to keep the organisms balanced in the gut.
3) Bacillus Subtilis HU58 – Bacillus Subtilis has been extensively studied on a genetic and functional level. There are several probiotic products in the pharmaceutical and agricultural markets that utilize this powerful probiotic. One very interesting function of Bacillus Subtilis is its ability to produce nearly 12 strong antibiotics that are potent fighters of opportunistic and harmful bacteria. Bacillus Subtilis HU58 offers MegaSporeBiotic the ability to prevent harmful bacteria growth in a variety of conditions. In addition, HU58 produces a very healthy compound called Nattokinase. Nattokinase is secreted from vegetative cells of Bacillus subtilis and has been shown to reduce blood pressure, reduce cholesterol and reduce excessive clotting by fibrinolysis. Along with Nattokinase, Bacillus subtilis also produces a number of other nutrients that have systemic health benefits such as B vitamins and Vitamin K2. Bacillus subtilis HU58 offers MegaSporeBiotic the important function of fighting off pathogenic bacteria and producing key nutrients in the gut itself. In addition, HU58 is an extremely potent immune stimulator. It has the function of germinating in the small intestines to some degree and this offers the effect of broad-spectrum immune stimulation.
4) Bacillus Licheniformis – A probiotic often found with Bacillus subtilis and other bacillus species, licheniformis has been shown to have a potent effect of preventing the growth of harmful bacteria via the production of a common antibiotic called bacitracin. It is also a potent immune stimulator. Another very important feature of bacillus licheniformis is its ability to produce highly effective and stable protease enzymes in the gut that assist in the digestion and absorption of proteins. Lastly, licheniformis also produces the whole spectrum of B vitamins in the gut including folic acid and biotin and acts as an important nutrient factory in the digestive system.
5) Bacillus Coagulans – A very well studied probiotic in the spore family that has a profound effect on inflammatory conditions such as IBS and Crohn’s. Bacillus coagulans offers MegaSporebiotic an expanded effect of controlling these common inflammatory bowel conditions in addition to its potent immune boosting activity. Coagulans has the unique attribute of producing lactic acid and specifically the L+ optical isomer of lactic acid, which has been shown to have a more profound effect on immune stimulation and gut defense than the other forms of lactic acid produced by conventional probiotics. Coagulans is also a tremendous colonizer and thus assures proper colonization of MEGAsporebiotic, which in turn will produce the beneficial effects required. Coagulans also plays a key role in digestion of food and absorption of nutrients. In fact, Coagulans can digest incoming fat to reduce the uptake of cholesterol. Coagulans adds another dimension to MEGAsporebiotic, giving it a potent ability to fight inflammatory conditions, aid in digestion and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
Lactobacillus Sporongenes is a mislabeling of Bacillus Coagulans. We will refer to the product under its correct name which is bacillus coagulans. Bacillus coagulans is a spore former with the benefits we talked about with our product, in fact, we also have bacillus coagulans in our formulation as one of the 5 strains. There are however some very important differences between MegaSporeBiotic and the Bacillus Coagulans product from Throne, they are as follows:
1) We are verified to be in 100% spore form – this is critical as spore formers are also unable to survive the journey to the intestines unless they are in spore form. From what we have seen, other products that may contain 1 or 2 spores have only some of those strains in spore form; the rest is in vegetative cell form. This makes them less effective.
2) We have 5 critical strains that work in synergy. These bacillus spores aren’t found by themselves in nature. In nature these spores are typically in co-existence with other bacillus spores and they support one another in the human body. Having an effective consortium of the right spores is more how nature intended. In addition, these various spores perform different functions in the body. Having just 1 of the strains means at least 1/5 less function.
3) With 5 strains you get a whole spectrum of nutrient production that you won’t see with just 1 strain. Between the 5 they produce the whole spectrum of B vitamins, quinols, vitamin K2, digestive enzymes, etc. Each of the strains produces a different set of micronutrients.
4) Lastly, ours contains the patented bacillus indicus HU36 – this is the world’s first carotenoid (antioxidant) rich probiotic. This strain colonizes in the GI and produces RDA levels of carotenoids right at the site of absorption.
– Minor and major gastro discomfort – gas, bloating, indigestion
– Acid reflux/GERD
– Hashimoto’s disease
– Cystic acne
– Rheumatoid arthritis
– Allergies, asthma, eczema, psoriasis.